PIF: Mens Shirts, Small, Columbia Gloves

Here is a quick little PIF of things that I feel someone else could get more use of than me.

I bought the gray shirt from target and only wore it once or twice. It has "duo-dry" technology and it is a men's small, but it is too loose for my liking.

The blue shirt is from the Sierra Designs Zone series, and I bought it a year or two ago on this forum. This is also a men's small, but again, this shirt does not fit me very well, it is too short. Both shirts have been washed/kept in a smoke and pet free home.

My computer would not upload the pictures of the shirts, so PM me if you would like some pictures.

The gloves are Columbia Thermerator gloves in mens small. I have found other gloves that I like more, so I do not have a need for these. They are the red color.

Shipping will cost about $4 CONUS, and I would prefer the use of Paypal Friends and Family.

Please follow the PIF traditions AND be a BPL member:

1. The item offered is free but you must pay shipping.
2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).
3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.
4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.
5. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags