UGQ Zeppelin / ENO bug net / Jetboil

Please read through the whole thread, I know its a lot but it should answer any questions you might have. Message me here on the site anytime. Paypal is accepted if you dont want to trade. I am NOT a shop, so im not interested in returns. Please ask all and any questions before buying. I can take as many photos as you would like if the ones I have below are missing something. UGQ Zeppelin 3/4 20* 850 fill. $210 shipped USPS Priority to U.S. If you are out of the country and want to pay extra for ship/insurance it will be on your dime. Bought this about a year ago from UGQ and its just too small. I hung it once to test the length and its been hanging uncompressed in a mesh laundry bag since. Time for a longer setup. The green looks a bit funny, its really a bright lime green in person. Trade: UGQ Zeppelin 7/8 Black/Black. Does not have to be so warm, can be a 40* MUST be in the same like new condition. I would really like to trade over a sale. If you have something close to what I am looking for offer up, worst I can say is no thank you. ENO bug net. Hung once, never put back up. ENO gets used on the deck, never needed the net. $40 Shipped Priority to the U.S. Jetboil. Used twice to boil water for coffee. I have a handful of stove setups and never use this. $60 or trade for like new Toaks 750 Titanium or Snow Peak 750 Titanium cup. This is a real deal for someone that wants to trade. Please only offer up like new cups, I am not interested in a beat old used cup.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags