Trail Designs Sidewinder w/ 600ml Evernew & 700ml Esbet (Toaks) mug with ti wing

Time to de-hoard and sell off some gear I never use. All prices include shipping and I'll eat the Pay Pal costs via Goods and Services. Your satisfaction guaranteed so if you feel I've somehow misrepresented any items sold, I'll refund 100% including return postage. If you have buyer's remorse within one week of receipt per USPS tracking, I'll reimburse but return postage is on you.

I prefer for offers to be made in the open here as responses but you can also PM me or email ianbloom87 at gmail dot com.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
First on the auction block is a Trail Designs Sidewinder, Evernew 600ml pot (no lid... I say again... no lid), Gram Cracker, Starlyte Stove (modified I believe), two Lawson Cline stakes, heat shield, alcohol fuel bottle, measuring cup, titanium sidewinder and tyvek sleeve for sidewinder. No stuff sack.

Asking $85 obo PayPal Goods and Services, mailed to your door.

Purchased this new from Trail Designs for $106.

There was some sort of production issue with Evernew on this run so no lid was included. I don't have an evernew pot to compare it to to say whether or not a normal evernew 600ml lid would fit on this or not. TD included some pie-tin like aluminum to serve as a lid.

Pot was used a couple times with Esbit but I prefer mugs for anything under 900ml so it's been collecting dust for well over a year. I've never tried to cook with it using wood and since I much prefer solid fuel, the starlyte stove is unused. Gram cracker shows signs of use.

List of weights:
Pot with aluminum lid = 2.6oz / 74g
Ti Sidewinder = 1oz / 29g
Stakes = .5oz / 13g
Modified Starlyte Stove = .5oz/15g
Fuel Bottle and measuring cup = .7oz / 20g
Gram Cracker = .1oz / 3g
Aluminum ground heat shield = .1oz / 4g

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Next on the auction block is a 750ml Esbit/Toaks mug and ti wing.

Asking $35obo PayPal goods and services, shipped to your door.

I purchased this mug prior to joining BPL and before I was wise in the ways of titanium. It's branded as a Esbit 750ml mug which sells for $50 but, as far as I know, it's indistinguishable from the Toaks 750ml mug which sells for $35. Basically, I paid an extra $15 for someone to put "Esbit" on the mug. Mug shows signs of use but is in good shape.

Ti wing is your typical ti wing with tray. I have two and only need one. Definitely shows signs of use and some, in my mind, light to medium carbon build up in the tray that doesn't affect performance. I typically just scrape off the big stuff but not OCD enough to scrape it down to bare titanium.

Weights:

750ml mug without lid = 3.2oz / 91g
Lid = .6oz / 16g
Ti Wing = .5oz / 14g
High adventure aluminum foil ground protection heat shield = .1oz / 4g

________________________________________________________________________________________