FS Zpack Hexamid Solo Tent 9.4 oz.

$305 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. FREE
PAYPAL

Zpack Hexamid Solo Tent 9.4 oz or 9.6 with INCLUDED Stuff Sack
INCLUDED: optional clip on cuben fiber storm guard 1.3 oz. (Never Used) See picture.

This is an older version of the Zpack Hexamid Solo Tent. It is in great conditon. No rips, tears, holes etc. Bright Yellow 1.25 mm Spectra Z-Line cord is included for guy lines. They are cut to length and were included in the weight. They are just looped through the tie outs and easyable removed if you want to do something else. Both zippers are fully functional and in excellent condition.

I also had Zpack add some custom attachment points to the inside of the tent so I could add some adjustable lightweight shock cord (all included in the above given weight) to attach my rain poncho when I wanted to use it as a make shift bathtub bottom.

I treated this tent like a baby and the two pole pressure points are still in perfect shape (see pictures). The stuff sack easily accomadates the optional cuben fiber storm guard if you choose to bring it along. In the pictures I quickly pitched the tent and didn't bother pulling it out perfectly tight but it pitches very quick and pulls taunt with very little hassle.

No stakes, poles or bathtub floor included.

I will ship ONLY to the lower 48 U.S. states. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags