Zpacks 20* Quilt-Western Mountaineering Alpinlite bag-Womans Sierra Design Clo Hi 20

Zpacks 20* bag/quilt.
This is the wide/long version. Best weight to warmth bag/quilt available(900 fill). Amazing item...I used it about 10 nights last year. It's totally clean,no stains,rips or dirt. Always slept in it with clean clothes/socks.
Stored uncompressed from a non smoking home. The only reason I'm selling is to buy another one but extra long. I paid $420....asking $375 shipped usps priority. PayPal accepted. Please pm me for pics/further details.

Western Mountaineering Alpinlite 20*
This is the regular length(6 ft.),lh zipper.
The name speaks for itself...top sleeping bag manufacturer in the industry imo. Top quality,extrodinarily comfortable bag that's true to its rating(more like a 15* bag). The Alpinlite it a roomier version of WM's Ultralite. This bag has been used maybe 5 times. Totally clean,like new. Stored uncompressed in non smoking home. This bag is incredible and you won't be disappointed. I actually don't want to sell,but it just doesn't get used.
I paid $570 and will sell for $495 shipped usps priority. Please pm me for pics/info. Paypal preferred.

Womans Sierra Designs Clo Hi 20 Dry Down bag. Regular length.
This is my girlfriends bag. Super warm! Womans bags generally have more down and this one is no exception. If it were a man's bag,it would probably be a 10-15* bag. My gf CAN NOT tolerate the cold and this bag has kept her toasty warm at 12k feet in September. Awesome bag. I have the man's version( Cloud 15) and it's fantastic. Like the above bags...totally clean,stored uncompressed in smoke free home. We paid $400 and I'm asking $300 shipped usps priority. Just pm me for pics/info.
Thanks!