FS: TarpTent Notch, Sea to Summit Bowl, Platy Big Zip SL

($195 shipped) Recently replaced my Notch with a Protrail - was never very good at setting up the Notch and preferred the Protrail's simplicity. Protrail worked great on a recent thru-hike of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Trail, and if it can hold up to Wales winds and rains it should be good for anything I'm using it for (and that my first seam sealing attempt didn't suck!). I've had the Notch for about a year, but never used it besides 1 night in the backyard; most of my hiking has been in groups this past year. Full disclosure: had 1 previous owner and was previously purchased in this thread (http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=89964), which I also stole the pictures from. Will come with an OR dry sack (1 pinhole so not fully watertight).
($10 shipped) Blue Sea to Summit Delta bowl with lid. Lid is 2.08oz, bowl is 3.28 oz. Slight discoloration on bowl bottom from soup - used on one trip.

($12 shipped) Platypus Big Sip SL 2L. I don't have a picture but if you want me to take one just PM me.

$20 for bowl and platy together.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags