FS: Marmot Helium Long 15 Degree Sleeping Bag

I am selling my Marmot Helium Long 15 degree sleeping bag that I originally purchased in November 2013. I have used this bag quite a bit over the past couple of years and estimate that it has between 100-110 nights of use, so the bag is definitely not close to brand new. After using it on the PCT this spring, I washed it for the first time using Nikwax down wash in a extra large commercial front loading washer and laboriously fluff dried the bag. I have not slept in the bag since the wash but it appears to loft up as well as it did when new. It has always been stored hanging from the loops near the foot box in a smoke free pet free home. I think that this bag has many years of life left in it if cared for well.

There are two things to note on the bag: (1) I cut off the manufacturer label at the foot box. (2) About a year ago, I poked a small hole in the fabric of the bag but this was easily patched with a zPacks nylon sleeping bag repair tape. You wouldn't even notice the patch if not looking for it. Both of these items appear in pictures below. The bag will also come with the stuff sack it originally came in as well as the canvas storage bag.

I enjoyed using this bag and it served me well overall. However, it would be better for a larger person. At 6'1" 165 pounds, I had way too much room and this resulted in the bag not performing so well for me down to its rating. It was comfortable down into the 20s for me. It would probably be fine down to its rating for a larger person. I have recently purchased a zPacks 20 degree bag and I can't see myself using the Helium much if at all in the future. If it doesn't sell, I will probably use it in conjunction with the Helium for rare winter camping trips; however, I hardly do any true winter camping and I'd rather raise the cash for other gear.

I'm asking $265 shipped priority mail in the continental US paid for with PayPal personal transfer. The bag retails for $489 and isn't on sale very often from what I've seen online.

Pictures below.