Dream Hammock 11' Thunderbird - Left Lay

Hello all. Up for sale is my DH Thunderbird in purple 1.8 taffeta setup for a left lay. Click here to view the hammock. This is the most comfortable gathered-end hammock that I've slept in but I've been hanging full-time for the past year in one of Opie's bridge hammocks and I prefer the bridge. Since the weight of the bridge is only 2 oz. more than the Thunderbird, I've decided to bring the bridge on the trail from now on and won't be needing the Thunderbird. The hammock has been slept in about 10 nights (4 in the woods) and is in excellent condition. I did switch out the original 12" continuous loops for 8" continuous loops using yellow for the head end and I also shortened the whoopie slings to 5' in order to enlarge the fiixed-eye to facilitate use on a marlin spike hitch. The sale includes the following: 11' x 61" Thunderbird Left-Lay Hammock (32.8 oz total) Removable Zippered Bug Net Removable Zippered Top Cover 2 Attachable Peak Bags (for the 2 covers) Ridgeline Organizer Stuff Sack Pack Hook Shock Cord Tie-Outs Plastic Toggles (for marlin spike hitch) 5' Whoopie Slings w/Dutch Whoopie Hooks on adjustable end 6' Tree Straps w/Dutch Clips Not including shipping the retail for this setup would be $269. I'm asking $200 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. I'll ship internationally for the cost of the additional postage. PayPal only and per HF rules the first "I'll Take It" gets it. Thanks

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags