FS: Scarpa Forces, Patagonia UL Down Hoody, BD Harness, NE Climbing/Hiking Guides

|
Prices include shipping to CONUS. Payment via paypal (PM me for payment information), split fees. PM or post here with questions.

Two pairs of Scarpa Forces, one size 44.5 and one size 45. Both have been worn around the house to test size and consequently have some crud on the soles. Neither pair has been used for climbing (indoors or out), but I did try edging on some floor moulding with the left 44.5, which resulted in a paint smear on the sole (see photos below). The right 44.5 also has a small paint smear on it (I think this was just transfer from the left 44.5 since they were stored together). Anyway, the rubber is functionally new (edges sharp). $50 each shipped.

Force uppers.

44.5 soles

45 soles

new edge

Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody, size Medium, color fennel (googlable for better indication of color). Used two days outdoors and a handful of times around the house. There's a loose thread on the left arm (visible in photo below if you look closely), and a couple of small thread "loops" where a stitch has pulled out, but otherwise the jacket is in like-new condition. Stored hanging up in a closet, uncompressed. Includes factory stuff sack. $110 shipped.
loose thread visible

better indication of color (or google it)

BD Momentum AL Harness, size small, previous generation. Used a handful of times in the gym and maybe once on an alpine route. Belay loop/hard points have very mild fuzz and are basically unworn. Stored carefully away from chemicals, etc. with all my other climbing gear. $25 shipped.

harness

minor fuzz

NE climbing guides: Dick Williams Gunks Guides, Trapps and Near Trapps/Millbrook, and Selected Climbs in the Northeast. Gunks guides never taken into the field, but the Trapps book has a few minor signs of wear on the spine/cover from storage/transport/thumbing through it once or twice. Selected was taken outdoors once and thumbed through several times, so it's mildly dog-eared but in perfect shape for use as a guidebook. $55 shipped for all three.

climbing guides

small indentations on Trapps spine

NE hiking guides/maps: the books are the AMC Maine Mountain Guide (10th edition), Catskill Mountain Guide (2nd edition), and White Mountain Guide (29th edition), all basically new condition except that I removed the (awkward) map pockets from the books which resulted in Catskills guide losing some paper on the inside back cover (see photo). Maps included are all those that came with the books plus NY-NJ Trail Conference for the Catskills and Map Adventures for the White Mountains (4th edition). $55 shipped for all the maps and hiking guides.
hiking guides

maps that came with books

additional maps (including a duplicate for Katahdin/100-mile Wilderness)

tear on inside back cover

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags