Convertible Quilt

Good day, all. I've got a DIY quilt up for sale in hopes that I can fund a few other what-nots with it. It's a convertible 2.5 oz Climashield Apex quilt that can be used as either a top quilt or an under quilt. I designed the UQ specs especially for my DIY bridge hammock, so I'm not altogether sure how it fits on other bridge models/gathered ends. If not used as an UQ, it can be converted to a TQ. It has a drawstring footbox with OmniTape and three 1/4" grosgrain tie points. The head end also has a drawstring as well as an extension flap. This extension flap allows for a little more length when used as a TQ. I found that the length I needed for a good fit as an UQ on my bridge hammock was less than I needed for a TQ. I simply fold it back and out of the way when using it under the hammock. Hopefully the pictures will clarify. Anywho, here's a few specs: - 1.1 oz ripstop shell/liner with a light DWR on the shell (extension flap excluded) - 2.5 oz Climashield Apex insulation - 25.8 oz on my scale - Without extension, it's 45" wide by 6' long - The extension is slightly narrower by 15" long - The drawstrings are made from 1/4" grosgrain and are one-sided only; that is, the grosgrain is sewn fast to one end of the drawstring channel and is loose at the other with a cord lock attached. Asking $80 shipped CONUS. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

Detail

Tags