FS: HMG Tarp, ULA, Gossamer Gear, BV450, Ti Pots(MSR/Snowpeak/Vargo), Zelph Stove, Closet Cleanout

After some stove/backpack/shelter experimentation I now have these items up for sale. All items have been stored appropriately in a non smoking home. All titanium items have minor scratches or patina from normal wear and tear. No dents or dings in anything except the Snowpeak frying pan(visible near the logo in one of the pictures, very minor). Prices are USPS shipped prices for the continental US. I will ship Priority for the smaller items and regular shipping for the BV450 and ULA Circuit. Paypal accepted. Please let me know if you need more pictures or have any questions.

MSR Titan Mug - $25 shipped
Used a few times.
Snowpeak 450 Ti Mug Blue - $20 shipped
Used a few times, color fading, so it doesn't look great, perfectly functional.
Snowpeak 600 Ti Mug - $25 shipped
Tested at home.
Snowpeak 900 Trek Ti Cookset - $35 shipped
Used a few times. Small ding visible near logo on frying pan. Minor and shouldn't affect anything.
Vargo Ti Bot - $50 shipped
Tested at home.
Vargo 900 Ti Pot and Lid - $45 shipped
Used a few times. Discolored bottom from some Esbit/alcohol, pretty normal though, just adds character!
ULA Circuit Medium with Medium Hipbelt - $130 shipped
This pack has been used on about 40 overnight trips in the last two years, but is in good condition. Normal wear and tear other than some extra abrasion on the outside of both hip belt pockets, moreso on the right one(pictured). All original accessories included. The over the top strap has had a bit of length trimmed off so strapping something huge to the top might be out of the question if the pack is stuffed full also.

Gossamer Gear Kumo Large - $100 shipped
Used on a few overnight trips, just not the right fit for me. Small hole in back mesh pocket(pictured). Side compression cord switched to shock cord compression.

BV450 Bear Canister - $50 shipped
Used twice, no need for it now.

Zelph Modified Starlyte with stand - $15 shipped
Tested at home. Worked well.

HMG 8x10 Cuben Fiber Flat Tarp, Green - $260 shipped
Used on about 8 overnight trips. No holes or tears. It's just a bit large for my needs. Six 3' guylines attached to each long side. Two very small guylines with loops on ridgeline tieouts to hook on trekking poles in A-frame mode. Two 4' guylines and two 5' guylines are also included. A 4' and a 5' larks-headed together off the trekking pole works well for A-frame but I mainly set it up in a flying diamond. Super easy to move different lines to any of the different line-locs for whatever pitch you prefer.