Stoves

I have three stoves for sale. Prices include shipping and all fees. All Hammock forum rules apply. I work long hours, but I will check on this early mornings and in the evenings. Please be patient. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Element wood Stove $40 I have used this about a dozen time or more. It is discolored and has some soot on it from use. It comes with all the parts and a 2QZQ storage pouch. It weighs 5.3 oz. on my scale. Here is the description from the Dutchware site http://www.dutchwaregear.com/element...ing-stove.html IMGP1115.jpg IMGP1116.jpg MSR Simmerlite stove with Primus fuel bottle $65 I bought this used and only boiled water with it a few times. It is in very good shape and comes with the original box. The box is in poor shape. It looks like the wind screen has never been used. The bottle is scratched but is not dented. I have included a regular and child proof cap and I have replaced the o-ring on the regular cap. It weighs 21.1 oz. with everything seen in the picture on my scale. IMGP1118.jpg IMGP1119.jpg MSR Whisperlite (No Fuel Bottle) $50 This stove is in good shape. There is no fuel bottle included with this stove. The windscreen is included, but the heat reflector is missing. The tool, extra o-ring and lubricant is included. It weighs 14.0 oz. on my scale. IMGP1120.jpg IMGP1121.jpg IMGP1122.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags