FS - MLD Exodus FS, BPL Nano Cuben tarp, SMD Starlite 4200ci pack

All items shipped USPS Priority mail with tracking.(Takes 2-3 days to most parts of US) Pay via Paypal FF to avoid fees. Contact via PM or at extrajimaccount at gmail with questions/interest.
Mountain Laurel Designs Exodus Full Suspension. Asking $210 shipped CONUS.
Size - Medium
Weight - 22.65oz

This is a 2012-13 era Exodus, when the FS was offered as part of the pack. Excellent condition, ~250 miles on it. The original rubber caps on the suspension have begun to wear through on one side. This became a known issue and MLD mailed replacement caps as well as instructions on how to put them on, I just never did, but will include them with the pack so you can.
Here's the inflatable pad and suspension removed.

Wear on the rubber cap.
Replacement caps and instructions:

Backpackinglight Stealth Nano Cuben Tarp. Asking $230 shipped CONUS.

Weight - 5.4 oz/6.1 oz with included attached guylines. Size: 9' ridgeline; 8.5' frontwidth; 5.7' rear width.
This is bigger than an HMG or MLD solo tarp and slightly smaller than their respective duo tarps.
It's a 1.5 person tarp. Spacious for one, snug for two.

Here is the original Please note I am only including attached guylines. Stakes and stuff sack are lost.

Great condition. Purchased spring 2010 but only used about 14 nights total, as I went back and forth between tarp and tent before settling on a flat tarp that can also be used with my hammock. Stored loosely in trash compactor bag inside a Rubbermaidbin during intervening years.

Six Moon Designs Starlite Pack. Asking $135 shipped CONUS

Out of production. 2010 vintage in good condition. Perhaps 400 trail miles. Here is a Section Hiker review Mine is like that but green, and some info from Trailspace

Torso size is adjustable.(Currently set to fit an 18.5" torso) Belt is medium with two belt pockets, 52" buckle to buckle.
Weight -24.5oz w/o stays. 29.15 w/stays.
Removable stays pictured