Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL2 Mtn Glo Back Packing Tent EXCELLENT $235 + $12 CONUS Shipping

I will quick as I can post SOLD when this pad is gone. If you do not see that I have so posted, the pad is probably FOR SALE! Thanks.

In excellent condition, no holes nor rip nor repairs nor anything but vey clean and ready to go, a Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL2 Mtn Glo Back Packing Tent, gently used, as originally sold with all the standard items, including tent body and rain fly; hubbed pole set and cross over pole in pole stuff sack; 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes in stake stuff sack; instructions sewn to stuff sack; and the stuff sack for all of this, and all original reflective guy lines.

A great super light tent, one gains in the durability of the fabrics and gains a little extra weight. Plenty of folks will not mind the extra weight for the cost and/or features, and the weight is of course not an issue for Raft, Canoe or Kayak trips, Car Camping or Bicycle trips.

Easy Set Up & Take Down; TWO DOORS; Easily Picked Up & Moved to find the best tent site, and to Dump Out any Debris before packing up; Steep Walls. With a Head Height of 40" and a Foot Height of 28", you will find Space for a close couple or a single with lots of gear and a good size dog.

Folks who know the Big Agnes Copper Spur Tent line will see similarities here.

Features AWARD WINNING MtnGlo lighting, powered by the included 3 AAA batteries. Big Agnes has great Customer Service to back up their great products. Read the specs below or at on the Big Agnes site, and please check out the very positive reviews for yourself.

The Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL2 has an MSRP of $350. Take this one for $235, a savings of $115, of 33%! I will need $12 for CONUS Shipping. Thanks

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags