zpacks hexamid Long

zpacks hexamid Long
$280 free shipping conus

used but waterproof and light.

the previous owner wrote:
ZPacksā„¢ Hexamid Long Tent (not SoloPlus) with extended beak. I'm 6'6" and this tent is great for a taller person.
* Full netting
* Comes with 2 short carbon poles for head and foot end of tent
** Does not come with stuff sack or ground sheet.
* Front and rear lines set up with Z-Line Dyneema line with LinLoc 3 adjustors
* Corners and head and foot end lines set up with Z-line Ultralight Spectra line with Micro Line Loc Guy Line Adjusters

The Total weight for a Hexamid Long Tent w/ Extended Beak, including seam tape, guy-lines, and LinLocs, 15.1 ounces (428 grams).
Original specs can be found here
http://www.zpacks.com/shelter/hexamid_long.shtml
In excellent condition. There are 3 small holes in the netting resulting from trekking pole setup mistakes. I patched them using cuben tape on both sides of the hole. Each patch is about the size of a nickel. A few spots of pine pitch on the bottom of the netting also, but other than that, the tent is in excellent condition. The Cuben seams are taped, so no seam sealing necessary. I just finished a 7 day trip on a section of the Sierra High Route/JMT. We had a fair amount of rain including one night of intense rain/thunderstorm. I use a Zpacks poncho groundsheet (not included in this sale) in it and clipped it up using the mitten hooks in the tent (also not included in this sale). Was able to stay dry through an incredibly intense storm of pounding rain/hail

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags