FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Tent with FOOTPRINT $285 + $12 Shipping

In excellent condition, no holes nor rip nor repairs nor anything but clean and ready to go, Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Back Packing Tent with FOOTPRINT, gently used, as originally sold with all the standard items, including tent body and rain fly; hubbed pole set in pole stuff sack; 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes in stake stuff sack; instructions sewn to stuff sack; and the stuff sack for all of this, Foot Print with Stuff Sack, and all but two original reflective guy lines. I have substituted longer orange reflective guy lines for the sides of the tent. A great ultralight tent, easy to set up and take down, and comfortable for those up to 6 feet tall by many accounts, and by at least one reviewer, even up to 6' 2" tall. But please check out the many reviews for yourself.
My family has 3 of these, and as I am the only one doing solo trips, two of these are off to market.

I can pitch adequately taut a Fly Creek with as little as 6 stakes, and when it was impossible because of granite like ground, to stake the 2 rear corners, an adjustable trekking pole does the job of stretching out the corners. If one is expecting heavy weather, stake every line and all other points. Properly staked in a taut pitch, this tent does fine in winds and rain! Carry the poles separately, and use a small compression sack for the tent leaves more space in your backpack. Using only the Rain Fly and Foot Print for the Fast Pitch Set Up accomplishes a LARGE weight reduction, down to about 1½ pounds [not including 6 needed stakes]!

I would also like to note that though some of the Big Agnes tents have been criticized for not being freestanding, they are easily picked up and moved about an area to find the best tent site, and in order to dump out any debris before packing up. Please see the picture included for proof. I strongly recommend using stakes for wind proofing your tent, and for maximum interior space. However, it is possible to minimize the number of stakes, to substitute rocks & such for guy lines, and even to use a trekking pole to stretch out the rear corners of any Fly Creek tent. C'mon people, lets get creative.