Large ULAs, Gossamer Gear Gorilla

Found I need a taller pack instead of my present stable of framed "large/large" packs with interchangeable waist-belts … so putting them up for sale here, used but like new. I ship CONUS Monday, maybe Tuesday morning pending Paypal payment verification (out the rest of the week usually)… PM me or (prefer) email at my swtraveller (at) aol dot com. Nothing wrong with these packs, … one I really didn't care for the color but there's the dye threads if that's your thing. I'll probably buy one of these as a light winter pack in a taller size. Any questions feel free to email me.
#1 Large, Large ULA Catalyst ($210 including shipping). Gently used once, so just about new, no stains (think the light put some wrinkles in the picture but the black is completely black)

Comes with removable hydration holder and net pocket .. even the original box

#2 Large, Large ULA Circuit in a custom Codura nylon, used for a number of trips about 1 year old (asking $140 including shipping CONUS) … a couple of minor sap stains but nothing major

Here's a picture somewhat with the extension collar rolled up and a map for reference

Extension collar out pic of other side
Comes with removable hydration holder and net pocket

#3 Large, Large Gossamer Gear stock used a few times, a little wear on the foam pad, removable aluminum frame (asking $110 including shipping CONUS)
These are all 2012 models (summer, fall)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags