Hammock Gear 30 Incubator and 30 Burrow

So I experimented and failed ... I was hoping to have 1 quilt set get me through 12 months. I was thinking a 30deg would be manageable in the summer and warm enough for the NC winters. While it would probably work at the low end of the temps with some added layers, its just too warm for the wild heat and humidity of NC summers. And I decided I dont want full length for warmer months. My loss is your gain ... Will ship CONUS Priority within 24 hours. Paypal, will send invoice so I can add tracking. Will give $20 discount if purchased as set. (Total $455 Shipped) FS Both purchased May 2015, used 5-6 nights, stored uncompressed, smoke free home. Well cared for. Hammock Gear Incubator 30 Standard Length, Stock Suspension Brick Red Exterior, Black Interior Ordered 40deg + 2 oz of overstuff per HG recs to get a 30deg quilt. New $237 Asking $220 Shipped Hammock Gear Burrow 30 Standard Width and Length Brick Red Exterior, Black Interior ... Sewn Foot Box. Ordered 40deg + 2 oz of overstuff per HG recs to get a 30deg quilt. New $252 Asking $235 Shipped IMG_1487.jpg IMG_1488.jpg IMG_1489.jpg IMG_1490.jpg IMG_1491.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags