FS: Nano 7 hammock, suspension & bug net - 17 3/8 oz; MSR sweetwater

I'm going to a bridge hammock setup so I'm letting this go. This is a nice light hammock set up. Nano is 7 1/8oz which includes whoopsie slings and a dynaglide adjustable ridge line. 2 10 foot 1" polyester tree straps that weigh a total 4 3/4 oz. Whoopies, ridge line and straps are from Arrowhead equipment. Bug net is a nice diy fronkey style net that fits over top the ridge line and velcros around the ends around the hammock. The bottom is open but fits nicely around the bottom of the hammock when you lay in it. I've never had any mosquitoes get in. Weight of the net is 5 1/2oz.

If I get some dry weather I'll set it up for pictures. I've got $140 in the package. It's all in great condition. The only blemish is where I cut a tag off the hammock stuff sack and the seam is unraveling a little. I'd like to get $100 shipped PayPal ff. Here's a few picks of the individual components
Here's a few pics of the bug net. Nicely done seams.

I've also got a sweetwater for sale. Filter has less than 20 liters of water through it. $50 shipped PayPal ff.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags