FS: YMG Cirriform SW 1P, Custom 7.5ft long! + all accessories

EDIT: title corrected, its actually 8.5" long

I'm hoping I don't regret this, only selling because I'm doing more hiking with my wife now than I am solo. I have less than 10 nights in this on the trail, always stored loose in a 40qt rubbermaid box when not in use, only had in 1 light-medium rain (stayed totally dry, no issues) this is as like-new as you could possibly get.

I am 6'4" 195lbs, I sleep on my stomach, point my toes down and sometimes put one arm above my head and so all conventional shelters I rub the walls in which I don't like. I hate having shelter wall/ceilings close to my head and feet so this was the perfect solution for me. I had Gen extend the length from 89" to 102" I usually store my empty pack at my feet and have more room than I could ever want to stretch out.

THIS TENT IS THE ULTIMATE TALL MANS DREAM!

Modifications:
Length extended from 89" to 102"
Beak extended by 10" to be parallel with the walls provides a little more coverage

Total weight of shelter including guy lines & stuff sack: 645 grams / 22.75oz / 1.42lbs

Accessories included:
Front and rear poles if you didnt wanna use trekking poles (3.1oz)
Tyvek groundsheet, has tie outs to attach in place (really nice!) (157 grams)
(2) Polycro groundsheets, incase the tyvek is too heavy for you (48 grams)
(2) 8" Easton stakes (6) 6" Toka Ti stakes & Silnylon stuff sack (94 grams)
Professionally seam sealed by YMG
Cuben stuff sack

I have $550 into it all, looking to get $400 for everything shipped.

Price includes shipping via USPS with tracking. Assumes paypal gift option otherwise please add 3%, I also use a myriad of other payment options.