FS: Hennessy Hammock Explorer Delux A-sym, XL Snake Skins, Kammock Python Straps, Black Diamond Carabiner

I've decided to move away from hammock camping, and am putting my Hennessy Hammock Explorer Delux A-sym up for sale.

This model has the classic bottom entry with velcro closure.

The Explorer Deluxe Asymmetrical is a foot longer than the Expedition Asym and was designed for anyone up to 300 lbs /136kg and up to 7' / 213 cm tall. It has the same durable materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Expedition asymmetrical at an affordable price.

While this hammock has only seen about a dozen nights on the trail, there is a small triangular tear in the rain fly near one end. As you can see in the photo, it is about the size of a pencil eraser, and doesn't impact performance in any way.

Height limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
Weight limit: 300 lbs / 135 kg
Packed Weight: 3 lb 2 oz / 1420 g
Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12"
Hammock fabric: 210 D oxford nylon
Hammock dimensions: 108'' long x 56" diag. wide
Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
Suspending ropes: 10' long 2700 lb. test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
Webbing straps: 2" wide x 42" long nylon webbing straps called "tree huggers"
Rainfly weight: 13.9 oz / 390g
Rainfly fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
Rainfly dimensions: a parallelogram with -
Color: Coyote Brown
Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (20 g / 0.7oz)

I'm also including extra-large snake skins. SnakeSkins are an instant stuff sack system that collapses your Hennessy Hammock in about 30 seconds. Your shelter never touches the ground, never gets dirty or muddy. It just disappears into two tapering tubes of silnylon which sit gathered on the ropes at each end of the hammock for amazingly quick set up and take down. For use with all Hennessy Hammock models.

Lastly, I'm also including two Kammock Python Straps with carabiners. The Python Straps provide eighteen (18) points of connection on each strap, providing ultimate adjustability for the perfect hang. When attachment points are sparse, and distance matters, the Python Straps can safely suspend the user by anchor points that are over twenty (20) feet apart. Reflective tracers are woven the length of the Python Straps so that they are very visible in low-light conditions.

This kit retails for $290 (not including shipping):
- Hammock - $229
- Kammock Python Straps - $29
- XL Snake Skins - $19
- 2 Black Diamond Neutrino Wiregate Carabiner - $13.90

I will let this go for $225. This is a great deal, you won't be disappointed.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags