FS: Cuben MLD Duomid w/ Inner, and Hammock Gear Custom UQ

I hate to put these items up, but I am not sure when they are going to get used… I prefer payment via PayPal via gift option, if you prefer to use the payment option, please include the 3% extra to cover the fees. The prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Shipped CONUS only… if you are outside the CONUS, I can cover what it would cost to ship within the CONUS and you will be responsible for the remainder.

MLD Duomid and Solo Inner Net tent. Asking $650 for both when bought together. (New it was $680 w/ s&h.)

Both are the cuben options and are in excellent condition. Ordered in February of 2015 and delivered in April 2015. I have used the Duomid only on a single overnight hike with my son. The inner net tent has only been set-up in my yard. I have outfitted the Duomid with Lawson’s 3mm Glowire on the 4 corner tie outs and his 2mm Glowire (of a different color) on the mid panel guyouts. Also included are the supplied stuff sacks, the stock 6” aluminum pole jack and an 8” carbon fiber pole jack from Ruta Locura. No stakes or a stake sack is included. Pics and a write up with a video can be found on my blog here:

MLD Duomid & Solo Inner

I can split the shelter up, only if the inner net tent sells first. In which case, I am asking $425 for the Duomid and $230 for the inner. (And I know that’s a total of $655, but it’ll help cover the cost of shipping 2 items rather than 1.)

Next up is a Hammock Gear custom Phoenix 20F UQ. I have had this since 2012, but have only used it about 3 times… Hammocking just isn’t for me… It has been stored clean and fully lofted inside a large tupperware bin, in a smoke free home. There are no rips, tears, stains, or odors noted. It is stuffed with a total of 10 oz of 900 down fill, which is 2 extra oz of overfill, and of a higher down fill than they currently use. The bottom of the UQ (facing the ground) is made with the no longer available SevenD material, and the inner (facing you) is made with 0.51 oz/sqyd cuben fiber. Between the cuben material and the extra down fill, it is a warm UQ, but for me a less than full length UQ is just too fidgety…

It includes the heavier, 3/32" shock cord and 2 mini miners and weighs in at 15.6 oz, which is just over the listed weight (15.43 oz) for a new one with the standard 8 oz of 850 down fill. I will also throw in a sil stuff sack with the UQ, although, it will add a little more weight… For pics and a write up check out my write up:

Hammock Gear Custom Phoenix 20F UQ

Currently, for a new 20F Phoenix UQ with the stock material (Argon I think) and 2 oz of overfill the price is $217 plus shipping. IIRC, I paid around $260 for this one with the “upgraded materials” and extra downfill. I would like to get $200 for this one.

As usual, please post your intent below and you can PM me for more information, or for my payment information.