FS: MLD Exodus Pack FS

FS: Mountain Laurel Designs Exodus Pack FS (which means with the suspension upgrade). 3500ci, 2011 Backpacker Magazine award winner. Check out the website for the many details of this exceptional pack.

Excellent condition Exodus FS with 2 hip belt pockets, shoulder bottle pocket and removable pack lid. Klymit pad doesn't leak nor has it been patched. Pack also has a removable u shaped stay. Large torso, weight varies greatly depending on add-ons and bungy cord used, but top weight apx. 30 oz., could be down around 17 oz. without the extras.

This pack was purchased second hand on this site, but appeared to be in new condition, with bungy cord (criss-crosses front pocket) uncut. I used for one, 5-day trip in May and it did very well hauling apx. 30 lbs. Rained most of the trip and I didn't notice a drop inside the pack, despite no rain cover. The bungy stayed home, so it still awaits your personal customization. Only flaws are fading of the MLD logo patch (visible in pics), and I removed the cross-bungy on the shoulder pouch because it was unnecessary and in the way. Easily replaced if you want.

Can't give a great reason for selling this pack, I have no complaints about it. Just happened that I bought a HMG Windrider at the same time and have a slight preference for it.

According to the website, the new pack is $195, Belt pockets x2= $35, Shoulder bottle pouch=$12, UL Packlid=$30, Suspension Upgrade=$45 for a total of $317 plus shipping and 2-3 week wait. Asking $225 shipped CONUS for immediate delivery. Paypal F&F or add 3% for business.

With the Klymit pad removed and showing extension collar: