Leighlo 30* 48" UQ and JRB Sierra Stealth

I'd like to sell these as a package as they work well together and match in colour. I will entertain splitting them if there is no movement within 48 hours. Both have been cleaned and have a down waterproofing washed into them. I've never had any moisture problems but post wash they have been tougher to clean as they don't seem to pick up as much water now. No pets or smoking around them and always stored uncompressed. Firstly I have my trusted Leighlo Partial UQ. She's been babied her whole life and is 48 inches long and weighs 388 grams or 13.7 ounces. It was one of the last run of quilts she made and I'm parting with it apprehensively but I need to clear some room in my closet and she's the least used quilt. It's a 30 degree rating in black on black. Foot end has line locks and lash-it, head end uses shock cord. This also has the lash-it triangle thingies to help get the right angle on the lines to snug it up nicely to you. I used a 6 inch dogbone on each end to attach to my 11 foot hammocks, without the dogbones it fits a 10 footer nicely. It didn't come with a stuff sack and has never been in one. $145 Second is my Jacksrbetter Sierra Stealth. Rated at 40* this is a great quilt and like the above I have babied it. It's the long version and is in 900 fill. For the taller folks this gets you the long length for the same weight as the smaller size. JRB doesn't offer the 900fp anymore, at least not on their site. It's weight is 17.5oz and is black. It also features the head hole so you can wear it if you want to shed more weight by leaving your puffy at home. This comes with a JRB micro biner for clasping at the neck and also the waist in serape mode as well as a JRB stuff sack. I have used this quilt to freezing and been fine with a 20* UQ or a 0* UQ. $200 As a package I'll let them go for $330USD. Shipping may be delayed as I have to drive across the border to ship to the US. If you want quicker shipping, I can ship from Canada but you will pay the balance. Of course for my fellow Canucks I will ship via Canada Post but add $10, or if you're local you can pick up. My computer won't load photos for some reason but I will update in the morning from a different machine. Thanks. First I'll take it as per forum rules. For trades I know I shouldn't add more quilts but my wife wants a 40* Burrow or Incubator or both. Could add some cash to the mix to make up the balance. I'm pretty open to any trades, just let me know what you have via pm and we'll go from there.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags