FS: YMG Cirriform SW 1p, Stratiform DW 1

Catch and release redux:

Bought from Dann S., who bought from another member . . . here's the original post:

"FS: Yama Cirriform SW 1, February, gently used 2014 green Cuben fiber outer and green silnylon inner, sealed by Gen, poles included. No damage or leaks. Weight is 23.75 ounces with poles, 20.5 ounces without, lines included. Love love love this tent but we need a two person now. I'm selling with great reluctance as I like the features and especially the inner window adjustments for venting, never had any condensation inside and it's a great size for one person. New this tent plus poles goes for $452.48 plus shipping. I'm asking $340.00 shipped CONUS."

The link to see the pictures: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=104064&skip_to_post=879405#879405

And one of my own:
I used it just one night in the field. Really wanted this to work because it's such a comfortable tent once inside, just the right amount of room and I really like having a peak over my head, instead of the material close to the face (like with a mid). Unfortunately, it was just a bit too hard for my old knees to do the enter/exit after an 18-mile day (and 4000' el gain, not that I'm bragging). Only change I made was to replace one of the corner bungies, which was frayed, with new 3/32" bungy. Otherwise, still in very good shape. As my predecessors, I'm asking $340 shipped CONUS, although I actually paid $350 after adding the 3% for Paypal. Note that there is only one guy line out front, so this must have been an early Cirriform; personally, I think that works better than two lines, as with the latest version. Poles included, although I didn't use them since I use trekking poles.
Second catch and release:

Alpinlite (later YMG) Stratiform 1p tarp and 1.0 bug shelter. Here's the link to the OP for pics:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=102688&skip_to_post=868433#868433

I have only set it up once in the back yard. I agree with Tim that the bug net looks like it's never been used and the tarp is in very good used condition. Tarp (without stuff sack) is 11.5 oz. silnylon. Inner in stuff sack (included) is 10.5 oz. Asking what I paid, $125 shipped CONUS.

Thanks for your consideration.