FT Mountain Hardwear Yellowstone Tent

This is my first post here so forgive me if I make a mistake. I have a Mountain Hardwear Yellowstone tent for trade. This is a tent that has less than 20 nights in it. It's not ulrtralight by any means but it is bullet proof. I've had it on trips where other tents were shredded in high wind and this tent barely moved. I'm looking for a top quilt or a good tarp/tarp shelter in trade if anyone is interested. I'm fairly new to backpacking and ultralight backpacking so if you have another piece of gear that you think I would love, feel free to let me know. I am posting the pic that I got off of a retail website. I can set up the tent and send actuals upon request, no problem.

Here is the info from the manufacturer about the tent:

Keep the rain fly in your pack and enjoy the fresh air thanks to all of the mesh built into this tent. Tent features two large mesh side windows, two rear windows (one mesh and one UVX film) and full-size mesh door with zippered ripstop panel for privacy. Hot-taped fly sheet seals out rain and lap-felled seams on tent and fly shed water like shingles. Three Easton aluminum poles set up easily with three crossings for strength and combination sleeve/clip pole-to-canopy attachment. Extra pockets and hang loops. Dimensions: 96"x75"x45". Area: 50 sq. ft. (66 sq. ft. with vestibule). Stuffs to 7½"x20". Weight: 6lb. 15oz

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags