FS: Montbell Ex Light Vest (M) & Montbell Alpine Light Down Parka (L)

Montbell Ex-Light Vest - Medium - $115
For sale is a Montbell Ex-Light Down vest size medium. It's in great shape: clean with no damage. It's got 1.5oz of 900FP down and a total weight of 103g or 3.6oz. Montbell doesn't make a vest this light any more.

I've owned this for about 2 years but used it no more than a handful of times. It's a nice stand alone insulation layer for summer trips, or a super light extra layer in the shoulder seasons. It came in super handy as an extra layer in the Bob Open this year.

Includes the original (and unused!) Montbell stuff sack.

Price is $105 + 10 shipping to USA or Canada. Message me if you're elsewhere.

Montbell Alpine Light Down Parka - Large - $135
This warm jacket is a great shoulder season insulation piece. It's a size large with 4.3oz of down and a total weight of 442g or 15.6oz. I got this about 2 years ago and it's seen a decent amount of use but it's clean and well taken care of. As the picture shows, there are two small tenacious tape patches covering tiny spark holes.

This jacket has been on some fun trips and it's looking for a new owner to take it on some more. Original Montbell stuff sack is included. BPL Highly Recommended:
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/montbell_alpine_light_spotlite.html#.UtKvhXlqffY

Price is $125 + $10 shipping to USA or Canada. Message me if you're elsewhere.