Thermarest ultralight mattresses (3)

I have a Thermarest NeoAir XTherm and two NeoAir XLites (one men's and one women's). All three are regular lengths an all are in mint, like-new, perfect condition and were never used. I bought them for an AT hike but some bad luck befell me and I've never been able to use them. They've been sitting in my gear room, stored indoors in a smoke- and pet-free home, since I purchased them two years ago. My son and I have since switched gears and are now more into kayaking and hunting so we have no need for these mattresses.

Xtherm - $140 shipped
XLites -$110 shipped each

If you happen to want more than one I would reduce the price for combined shipping.

NOTE: I haven't been on this site for a while, but you're welcomed to take a peek at my eBay profile (Moughinman1234) for feedback so you can see that I am legit. I am also happy to exchange all contact information prior to the sale so the buyer can confirm that the information is genuine. I can't post pics here, but if you PM me I will provide my email address and/or cell number and I can mail or text images. There are some pics on my Craigslist listing...

http://greenville.craigslist.org/spo/5088060882.html

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags