Filters, Knives, Hydration

Looking to free up some cash... 1) MSR Sweetwater filter New In Box, This has never been used, taken out of the box for the pics only. Can't remember what I paid, the cheapest I can find these is 79.99, so I'll sell mine for $70 (no tax no shipping) 2) Sawyer Squeeze system with 16oz, 32oz, 64oz bags and the backwash tool, New, unused $30 (no tax no shipping) 3) D2 Knife, w spaulted Birch handles, custom made by a guy over on bladeforums, very nice, unsharpened, I did test cut a little paper with it D2 1/8" slicer with metal pins, and spalted birch handle, nice thin / flat grind great for slicing and carving D2 Hardened to 60HRC, Blade thickness: 0,118" , Blade length: 4 " , Handle length 4.331" $160 (no tax no shipping) 4) FiddleBack Forge Sneaky Pete 1/8" O1 steel SFT convex grind Olive canvas micarta over black, w green pinstripes New Unsharpened $325 (no tax no shipping) 5) FiddleBack Forge EDKarda 5/32" 01 steel SFT convex grind blackwood over natural micarta with thin white pinstripes, this comes with a black leather sheath which has a beltloop and a ring to use as a dangler, the knife has been used, and res-sharpened (correctly) and will come razor sharp $250 (no tax no shipping) 6) Cold Steel TwistMaster (Carbon V steel) used, wicked sharp (and holds a great edge) $35 7) Hydration bladders, these have been sitting in the gear bin, not sure which ones were used briefly or which ones came with a pack and never go used, If I used one it would have been with water only, I never put mixes or other drinks in hydration bladders , I believe all 3 of these are 70oz / 2 Liter, These are available as add-ons for any of the above items, your choice $10 each or all 3 for $25 1 is Camelback brand I think the other two are platypus http://s1240.photobucket.com/user/je...how/HF%20stuff

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags