FS - MYOG Mid Tipi Pyramid Tent - Catch and Release

Catch and Release - Really nice tent that I bought to check out and I am thoroughly impressed. Just have too much overlap (GG The One, SL3, and MYOG tipi a bit larger) so want to pass this beauty on.

Would like to just recoup what I paid $135 shipped, PayPal friends please

This is REALLY nice set-up, you will be impressed by the workmanship, design, and weight. If not, feel free to send it back!

Original Post description, and link here for lots of pictures

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=103784

MYOG Pyramid Tarptent:

This is a 1-person MYOG pyramid tarptent, and is the 3rd pyramid tarp I've made. I call it the "MiniMid" because it is only 7' x 7' square. This sounds small, but you sleep on the diagonal. It is a rather unique tent and I will do my best to accurately present it here.

I designed this tent to be quick and simple to pitch, to pack small, to have a small footprint, a moderate-sized interior, and be very light but strong. It is probably best-suited for someone 5'9'' or shorter; I suspect the 6 ft + people out there would find it too small

The details:

Basic dimensions in picture below
56'' peak height
4'' deep bathtub floor
2 interior mesh pockets (one is small and meant for glasses, the other is meant for a headlamp)
Inner sewn directly to outer (like a tarptent)
Inner has approx 13'' minimum of vertical height before mesh is sewn to tarp
Inner uses #5 zippers
A 20'' x 70'' rectangular pad is sketched to approx scale in the dimension drawing (blue rectangle); there is 12'' of floor area beyond the head end and foot end of the pad before the corner is reached
Sets up using an offset pole (pole is offset 8'' from center, sets up outside inner tent)
Requires a minimum of 4 takes to pitch (one at each main corner), although a 5th stake at the front door is useful
Has a total of 8 ground-level perimeter tie-outs (all with linelocs and guyline installed, all reinforced with 1-2 layers of additional 20D silnylon and sewn on using "x-box" stitch pattern)
Outer door uses velcro strips and buckle to close - I wanted to try making a tarp door with no zippers
Door is white, other panels are green - for quick and easy orientation when unstuffing tent
Pitches pretty well; green panels are easy to get taut, white panel does not pitch as taut due to velcro door; there's a small, fixed-length orange guyline attached to the door which can be staked out to make it more taut
Drip-free entry; you can leave the door open in rainy and non-windy conditions for ventilation
Main outer tarp is made of 20D silnylon from Ripstop by the Roll
Floor is made of 30D silnylon from Lightheart Gear
Walls of inner are made of nylon tulle (very light and does well with mosquitos, but must treat with some care) and some brown Argon 67 (a super light, breathable fabric meant to block direct wind gusts)
Peak is reinforced with 2 layers of 20D silnylon. You must pitch it with a trekking pole with the handle up
It is in good condition - no rips or tears, but it probably has some minor dirt and dog hair
No stuff sacks or stakes included
Tent is not seam-sealed - buyer will want to seam-seal outer seams
Total Weight: 21.9 oz

This is a MYOG tent, so it may not be as pretty as something mass-produced, but it is 100% useable.