FS: MLD Speedmid in yellow Sil, Duo Innernet, and Hammock Gear 20 deg Burrow long/wide!!

Hi All,

First is a catch and release MLD Speedmid in Yellow Silnylon. The original owner purchased it in February 2014 and used it three times and sold it to me in like new condition. I received it in perfect condition and set it up once and it has sat in the closet since. It has all of the appropriately cut guy lines and is 100% ready to be set up. It is not seam sealed but does come with a full tube of sealer that MLD sends out with each of their tarps. Also comes with stock MLD stuff sack. Weight is slightly under spec on my scale at 21.1 oz in its stuff sack. I'm looking for $195 shipped in the CONUS. Buyer sends paypal friends and family or pays the 3% paypal fee.

Next is a NEVER USED MLD Duo innernet which is a catch and release from the same purchase as the speedmid. The original owner bought it in February 2014 and never set it up. I pulled it out of its stuff sack to check its condition, noted it was absolutely brand new, and put it back and it has also been sitting since. I'm looking for $125 shipped in the CONUS. Buyer sends paypal friends and family or pays the 3% paypal fee.

Finally is a used 3 nights Hammock Gear Burrow 20 degree top quilt purchased by me in early 2014. It is long/wide (recommended for ground sleepers and people who toss and turn at night) with the standard fill of their 850p water resistant down. I have worn long johns head to toe for each and every use and have taken meticulous care of it in every way. I never compressed it fully and when home it is stored in a breathable storage sack very loose. It weighs 20.6 oz in its stock HG stuff sack. I'm looking for $250 shipped CONUS and same deal as the others with paypal.
I'm very meticulous (borderline anal) about taking care of my gear and pride myself in accurate sales descriptions and communication through the sales process. I have sold a number of high quality items on this site with 100% happy buyers. Please check my previous posts if you have any doubts. Otherwise buy with confidence! My apologies for any information I may have left out but do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Thanks for looking!