FS: Neoair XLite (R), Rab Siltarp 1, BPWD Cuben Fiber Poncho/Bathtub

Hi,

I'm getting rid of some backup gear I have, so have a look and feel free to PM me. All prices are PayPal friends & family or add 3% for PayPal services. Shipping is to CONUS only.

1. Therm-a-rest Neoair XLite, Regular size (tapered, not rectangular), full length, 13.6oz w/ stuff sack; This was my backup in case I really messed up my current one, but I seem to be doing well with it (knock on wood). It has seen one night of use by my girlfriend before she switched to an EvoLite. I washed it and submerged it in a tub to make sure there are no bubbles. Includes stock patch kit. $105 shipped.

2. Rab Siltarp 1, Olive Green, 5x8', 8.47oz w/ stuff sack; I purchased this from CampSaver for a project, but it didn't pan out, so I'm passing on the savings I received through them. It has 4 pull-outs on each side, not including the corner pull-outs; 1 tie-off point on the outside center of the tarp. Like-new condition. $55 shipped

3. BearPaw Wilderness Designs .74oz/sqyd Cuben Fiber Poncho/Bathtub Groundsheet Combo, light olive green, 5.00 oz w/ cuben fiber stuff sack, Standard 30" x 42" x 30" x 86"L; In excellent condition, set up once on the lawn, but no real use (a little grass on it). My girlfriend decided she wanted to join me in backpacking, so we moved to a 2-person set-up. Comes with cuben fiber stuff sack and waist strap for poncho mode. $70 shipped

Thanks for looking!