STABILicers – Unisex, Black, M – $25

The STABILicers is in good condition. These were used for two seasons. The straps are solid and fully functional. A lot of the screws on the bottom have just been replaced and are now new. The rest of the screws don't show a lot of wear, but ten (10) extra screws are included if you feel the need to replace some of them. These are still fully functional in overall solid. I am asking $25 with free shipping.

Size: Unisex M

Color: Black

Retail Cost: $49.95

The 32 North STABILicers are relied on by hundreds of thousands of postal letter carriers, police and rescue crews, hikers, dog walkers, and many others, STABILicers help provide non-slip traction to keep you mobile in icy and snowy conditions. Long-lasting Vibram soles with case-hardened steel cleats bite into the slickest ice and snow. Simply attach STABILicers to your favorite shoes or boots quickly and easily with Velcro fasteners and never let icy conditions slow you down again. More comfortable than creepers or crampons, more traction than older style grippers or spikes, and longer lasting than grit boots, STABILicers are your answer for winter mobility. Vendor

STABILicers anti-skid traction soles give your footwear a tenacious grip on snow and ice.

Easy to wear—tough nylon straps use rip-and-stick? fasteners to attach STABILicers to your favorite shoes or boots
Each durable rubber outsole features 17 replaceable case-hardened steel cleats that bite into ice and snow and even rock
Cleats are placed along perimeters of soles to maximize traction and stability through your natural stride
Chevron-patterned tread self-cleans by spitting out snow to deliver consistent traction
Cleats are not interchangeable between different styles of STABILicers

STABILicers sizing: Medium fits men's shoe sizes 8 - 10 and women's 11 and up

If interested please email me on [email protected]. I will only accept paypal and buyer pays the paypal fee.

Detail

Tags