FS: Thermarest Altair 0F Sleeping Bag 750 Fill Hydrophobic Down

Hello there. For sale is a Thermarest Altair 0F Sleeping Bag. This has 750 fill hydrophobic down. It was used one time. I got invited on an overnight snowshoe trip at the last minute and bought this to use. The sleeping bag was perfectly fine. It actually has a really smooth zipper and the baffles around the face were really great for keeping me nestled in without stifling me. The Synergy link system which I tried to show in the picture on the bottom of the sleeping bag is awesome for keeping your sleeping pad situated under the sleeping bag. My reasons for selling is I dont plan on going on trips quite this cold again. Someone else should get an opportunity to use this awesome bag.

Price $400

If you are interested please PM me for the quickest response.
I prefer paypal for the payment method. Upon receiving payment and an address I will mail it via Fedex either $5 for regular ground shipping or I can send it Fedex 2Day for $10.

From Thermarest:
UPDATED FOR 2015: LIGHTWEIGHT FOUR-SEASON DOWN SLEEPING BAG.

From an overnight snowshoe to a multi-day ski tour, the Altair winter sleeping bag features Nixwax® Hydrophobic Down and a reflective ThermaCapture™ lining to reliably keep you warm in the coldest months of the year. And when the temps are this low, you’ll really appreciate how the SynergyLink System keeps you and your mattress under the warmth of the bag to maintain the precious warmth you need to sleep well. It also provides you the freedom to move however you like throughout the night, allowing you to wake fresh for the day ahead.

REGULAR LONG
6 Foot Bag
Color Midnight Midnight
Weight 2 lbs 7 oz / 1.12 k

Zoned Insulation (Box-baffled 750+ fill Hydrophobic Down w/ sewn-through insulated bottom)
Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining for added warmth without excess weight or bulk.
SynergyLink Connectors integrate your mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
Heat trapping draft collar and full-length zipper draft tube
Differential cut maximizes loft.
Snag-free zipper
Cinchable hood
External zip pocket
Stuffsack and storage sack included

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags