PIF BPWD Pyranet 1

Full disclosure - this is a Pyranet 1 of standard dimensions, sil floor, all mesh walls apart from the standard 3" bathtub. It was sold recently here, and the purchaser was dissatisfied that it had a seam in the floor, and returned the net tent.

The net tent is in unmarked condition as far as I can see - the netting is standard rather than nanoseeum which snags rather more easily. I purchased the net tent here on the forums and used it one night. The floor seam is actually sealed on both sides with what appears to be undiluted seam sealer so I'd be confident it would be watertight. The vertical seams in the corners of the bathtub are also sealed, and there are stripes on the floor to help prevent sleeping mat slippage.

Due to the dissatisfaction of the previous buyer and the fact that the floor seam may not be standard, I'd prefer to PIF this Pyranet rather than resell.

Happy to post what in my opinion is a Pyranet in awesome condition anywhere worldwide at the cost of the recipient. Postage to the U.S. for example would be around $15.

Please email rather than PM, to kk (at) dcsi (dot) net (dot) au.

Pics will be added shortly.

Detail

Tags