FS: BearPaw Wilderness Designs Lair 1 Cuben Fiber tarp solo shelter ultralight tent

BearPaw Wilderness Designs Lair 1 Cuben Fiber ultralight solo shelter.
New – never used. Set up only for photos. Color is a translucent grey.
Made in Colorado. Highest quality, durable, and extremely lightweight
Weight: 7.2 oz. (including stuff sack). Item was weighed in its cuben fiber stuff sack at 7.2 ounces without the manufacturer provided guylines and linelocs. Total weight would be as listed on the BearPaw Wilderness website, 8.5 ounces.
The Lair is an ultralight solo tent. It uses a single trekking pole (pole not included).
Requires 6 stakes (not included).
If you are long distance hiking, or just a weekend warrior, this is the strongest and lightest shelter available that offers the best coverage and ventilation. Lair packs down to the size of a folded long sleeve shirt and takes up very little space in your backpack.
Dimension: 106" length x 38" deep x 48" peak height. Ordinary Lair tents are 33” deep. I paid extra for additional size from 33 to 38 inches. Diagram of Lair shows the dimensions of the regular Lair.
Can be pitched to 54" peak height.
Fabric: 0.74 Cuben fiber. Waterproof, will not stretch, extremely durable and lightweight.
Cuben fiber is far superior to silnylon fabric. Will not absorb water.
Manufacturer taped and seam sealed.
Three sides offer reinforced mid-wall loops for additional guy outs.
Excellent coverage + Excellent ventilation.
3 sides can be staked tight to the ground in very bad weather. Beak overhang provides protection from rain. Great protection in extreme weather (wind/rain).
The Lair is the best of both worlds: tent coverage + tarp ventilation.
Very stable when pitched.
Comes with manufacturer supplied guy lines and line locs. Easy to set up.
Comes with manufacturer supplied cuben fiber stuff sack.
(you can also buy from the manufacturer the optional Clip-in Beak in cuben fiber for $60)
Photos show the available space under the Lair. I am 6 foot 5 and I use bigger than average sleeping gear. Photos show my bivy sack (36 inches wide x 93 inches long) filled inside with (1) zero degree 7 inch loft sleeping bag (33 inches wide x 84 inches long), plus (2) Thermarest NeoAir XTherm pad (77 x 25 x 2.5). About 10 inches of total loft and it all fits just fine.
Price: asking $250.00 shipped CONUS via PayPal payment