FS Zpacks 20 sleeping bag X-wide XX-long

Zpacks 20 sleeping bag 900 fill X-wide XX-long (I'm 6'4", side sleeper, and it fit great)

23.9 oz on my scale

Comes with original cuben stuff sack and repair tape specifically for their sleeping bags

$235 shipped via Paypal gift or add 3%
OBO
I bought this bag a year and half ago. I had Zpacks include loops along the zipper in case I wanted to use straps (but I never did.)

It has three patches, two large and one small. It got too close to a heater and suffered some damage. I sent it in to Zpacks to get it repaired and they patched it up with their repair tape of the same material and added in some of the missing down. Then a little later I found a small hole which I repaired with tenacious tape.

Three months ago I sent the bag to Rainy Pass Repair here in Seattle (great company) to get professionally washed. It has not been used since because I switched back to WM bags.

One of the patches has fuzz at the bottom left over from the washing at Rainy Pass.
So obviously this is a hard bag to price accurately. But IMO, it's still a great bag for the price. It retails for $475, so this is a chance to get an ultralight bag at half the cost.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please look at the photos carefully, I want you to have an accurate idea of the bag.You can see the fuzz on the bottom of the patch.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags