Golite Shangri La 3 with Bearpaw Hexanet Full Net Tent, Exped Downmat Lite 5 M, Jetboil Zip

A few items for sale, all items are shipping included with paypal FF as payment. Please email me at [email protected]

Golite Shangri La 3, green color with black reflective glowire at the bottom tie outs. Bought from Stephen M, only used 2 nights in the sierras with no known damage or blemishes.

Bearpaw Hexanet 3, full 30D bathtub floor with upper mesh, brand new only setup once inside my apt and replaced the ties outs with black reflective glowire.

Both Shangri La 3 and Hexanet for $300 shipped. Would rather not separate for now, if I don't receive any offers for both I'll consider separating.

Exped Downmat Lite 5 Medium, no pump. In pristine condition with no holes or patches. $75 Shipped

Jetboil Zip, fairly used. Bottom of the cozy handle has been sorta melted but doesn't affect any performance. All accessories included, pot, burner, adapter for non-flux ring pots, stabilizer stand, and added french press. $50 Shipped
Please email me at [email protected]