ZPacks Standard 11' Hammock tarp without doors

I'm selling my Zpacks hammock tarp in Olive that I bought from a member on Whiteblaze about a month and a half ago. It is the pre-2011 model, and hasn't been taped yet. It has been seam sealed though, and is showing no signs of the stitching separating. I've been getting into bikepacking, and have been taking my square tarp/bivy lately so I figured selling this could help pay for a frame bag and some tires. It is the standard cuben tarp without doors. It has two sidewall tie outs on each side, 6 tie outs along the perimeter, and the 2 ridgeline tie outs. I can include 6 sections of 6' lash-it if you'd like. I paid $210 USD shipped, and would be willing to let it go for $200 USD shipped priority to the lower 48. It's a solid tarp for a solid price, hopefully you'll get more use out of it this season than I would. I emailed Joe asking about taping the seams/tieouts and he responded as such: Hello Nicholas, Our tape will not stick to Silnet. You can however put the tape on the opposite side of the tarp. Assuming Silnet was applied to the outside, tape it on the inside. It doesn't matter which side the tape is on- we do either interchangeably depending on the project. Tape is nice, but if you don't want to tape it now you can always add tape after the fact if you notice an issue down the road. Best regards, Joe Valesko

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags