FS: ULA Conduit Pack, GoLite Ultra 20 Quilt, OR Zealot Jacket, Caldara Cone, stove, & MSR Titan

I’m clearing out some good UL gear that haven’t been used in 5 years or more. All perfectly clean and in like new condition. In all cases, PayPal gift payment please – shipping to US included.

ULA Conduit backpack
Used only a couple times in 2009 and then I got another backpack but held onto this one thinking my wife my like to come on a trip but that never happened – it’s time to for someone to give it some use. 3,200 cubes (50L) and weighs a 20.6 ounces, medium torso size, hip belt is 30 inches (will fits waist >30”). There is no sign of use at all on this pack, it looks new. Will sell for $85 and includes US shipping.

GoLite Ultra 20 quilt
The bag was lightly used and then made obsolete by another bag I purchased. It’s been stored hanging up, loft and material condition are perfect. It’s medium (regular) size and weighs 19.2 ounces – 800 fill down - 20 degree rating. Will sell for $165 and includes US shipping.
Outdoor Research Zealot rain jacket
This was never used, not even once – bought around 2008. Gore-Tex PacLite size medium. Waterproof front zipper, no armpit zippers. Jacket weighs 7.7 ounces. Will sell for $60 and includes US shipping.
Caldera Cone, MSR Titan Kettle & 12-10 stove
The MSR Titan Kettle sells new for $60 at REI, for an extra $5 you get the Caldera Cone, (aluminum), and Trail Designs 12-10 stove. The cone has been used but is in excellent condition, same with the MSR Titan Kettle. The stove was never used and still in a sealed bag. Will sell for set for $65 and includes US shipping – not interested in breaking up the set.

PayPal gift payment please.