FS: Petzl Charlet Moser Crampons w/ Crampon Bag, Mountain Hardwear Gaiters Sz. L, Metolious Gear Sling, Five Ten Anasazi Arrowheads Sz. 10

Hello,

Putting up a few things for sale. A used pair of Petzl Charlet Crampons, an unused pair of Mountain Hardwear Gaiters in a large size and an unused Metolious Gear Sling and used Anasazi Arrowheads in size 10. All prices include shipping and I am open to offers as well. If you wish to view other photos or ask questions about each item, feel free and I will be more than happy to answer them.

Petzl Charlet Moser Crampons with crampon bag $70 (includes shipping)

These were used both on ascents of Mt. Shasta and Mt. Rainier as well as Mt. San Jacinto in Southern California. It has not seen any other use. Detailed pictures will show the amount of wear but they are still good with alot of life in them. The straps were too long when I tied them onto my mounaineering boots so I did trim them to keep them from flapping around while hiking. The crampon bag has two small tears on the netting but is still in great condition. It is a black Diamond back for petzl crampons ( when I went to the store to buy a bag, this is all they had at the time ).

Mountain Hardwear Gaiters Size Large $35

I purchased two pairs when I went mountaineering. I ended up using my Outdoor Research Gaiters and thus, never used these. They collected dust and thus, is why I am selling them.

Metolious Gear Sling $15

This was never used and collected dust. It has since been dusted off.

Anasazi Arrowheads Size 10 $25

They have seen a season of use on several trips. They were too big with too much heal space but i still managed. There is still life in them. NO holes or tears on the soles. A small hole the size of a pencil eraser on the left heel.

Thanks for looking. :)