F/S Stove, Lantern, Filter, Air Pad, Sleeping Bag. Not Dial-up friendly lots of pics.

Hello fine folks, Here is the deal, in my quest to go ultralight I am putting up for sale several items which I have only used once or twice. I am annotating next to each item # of times used w/ price, I am trying to sell this gear so I can fund the purchase of a Hammock Gear Incubator and Burrow. I will accept payment through Paypal and buyer pays for shipping costs, since there are multiple items just say I'll take it and what item. I know pictures say vastly more than words so am including pictures of each item. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and if a phone call works better than PM I will provide my Cell # via PM Basically alot of this is my tent hiking gear but as I stated I am making a major major move to ultralight and have decided to go hammock only from here on. I will post up a pack and tent as well at some point once I find a box big enough to fit the pack and figure out which Osprey Exos to get. Can't figure the 48 vs 58 but that's another thread haha, Thank you for your time. First Item is a Primus EtaPower EF Stove, I used this once and it's a great stove. $100 Next is a Katadyn Vario filter used on one trip, cleaned very thoroughly and air dried for a good week. Filter element is basically new and ceramic disk only has slight discoloration from usage, all seals were inspected and re-lubed w/ Katadyn water filter grease prior to storage. Great filter but I use a Steripen now. $65 Next is a Big Agnes Insulated Air Core regular length used two nights on one trip, includes stuff sack w/ repair kit and Big Agnes Pumphouse inflation bag which is really cool. This is the insulated one with Primaloft insulation. $80 Next is a Big Agnes Gunn Creek 30 degree bag, also used two nights on one trip regular length and fits the Air Core perfectly end to end. Has been stored in big storage bag shown, sorry I do not have original stuff sack but can provide one from another bag if desired. $115 Finally for this thread is a Black Diamond Orbit LED Lantern, this is not the new one with the light on the bottom but is still an awesome lantern, used on two trips for a total of 3 nights and stored without batteries in it. $15