Zpacks Hexamid Solo, MLD Exodus - Med

Zpacks Hexamid Solo, with cuben bathtub floor and beak. color blue. Include 6-MSR Groundhog stakes, Sil Stuff Sack. $280
I'm normally a hammock hanger. However, This past December I purchased this tent on another website to use on a trip to Peru and Southern Patagonia in Feb., March 2015. I believe the previous owner purchased it new in early 2014. The tent performed great during my trip in several weather conditions; hot/humid, heavy rain, blowing rain, freezing rain turned to snow, wind and more wind. No issues at all. I never got wet and had no condensation. I beefed up the guy lines to 2.2m
There is a very small repair by previous owner at the bottom of netting zipper. See photo.
Tent is in very good shape. I paid $325. Asking $280 shipped in US. PayPal Friends & Family.

Now

MLD Exodus - Weight 15.4 oz. Size Medium. No hip belt pockets. This is a catch and (late) catch and release. I purchased last November from this link: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/97379/index.html?skip_to_post=825522#825522
I have never used the pack. I have filled it with gear and tried on. It fits me great but I can't reach my water bottles in the side pockets without taking off the pack. It is missing a small hook on the back (See photo below). I sent Ron an email with picture and he quickly sent another hook at his expense. However, it was the wrong hook. I'm sure he will correct his mistake for new owner. The pack is exactly as I received it and has been sitting in my closet until now. The S curve shoulder straps are very comfortable. I paid $150 in Nov. Asking $125 Shipped US. PayPal friends and family or add 3%.