FS - Cook Kits: Backcountry Boiler, GSI Anodized Dualist, plus a Hex Fly tarp

I need some funds for upcoming summer trips, so take advantage with some new gear here

Backcountry Boiler. Catch and release (on hammock forums), but I added the pot stand and firefelt from boilerworks/sparkmade. This is one of the newer versions of the boiler. It has only been used with alcohol stoves - pristine and does not leak. There is a very small ding along the bottom edge that can be seen in the pic, but it does not affect the performance. It is not anodized. Has base, stopper, neoprene sleeve, carrying sack, firefelt and pot stand. I got this because I love my Kelly Kettle when car camping, but with our SoCal drought there is backcountry firestoves allowed anytime soon and I have other alchy options. Website says weight is 8 oz for the boiler kit (all in) + .35 oz for the firefelt and .45 oz for the pot stand. Great lightweight and efficient kit. New this set would cost $120 + tax and shipping, but they are not taking orders per their website. I'll ship it CONUS for $90 PaypalGSI Dualist original anodized aluminum - New and unused (maybe one test boil), and is taking space in my gear bin; no original box. I got this for camping with my son and added the collapsible sporks that are now included with the latest version. He's now in scouts and uses patrol issued cookware. This is a nice kit for two, and needs a better home to use and appreciate it. Currently sells for ~$65, but I'll ship it Conus for $40 PaypalHennessy Hammock Hex Rainfly 70D - Test hang and one use, but was definitely not rained on here in SoCal (perfect condition). 132" on centerline x 103" wide hexagonal shape. Original tieouts and stuff sack. I added the Hennessy Snakeskins - XL, which I'll pass on with the tarp for an extra $20 (not sold separately - I can use them). I moved on to a Superfly, but for the price this is a bomber tarp. The Hex Rainfly lists at $79.95 new + tax and shipping, but I'll ship it CONUS for $65 ($85 with Snakeskins)

=====

Post or PM for more info or counter offers. First "I'll take it" posted here wins. I'm not looking for trades, except maybe a Ti-Tri for a SP Mini Solo Kit. If you are that guy, then let's make a deal. I'll ship these fast on payment, but heading out for my first summer trip on June 9th, so act fast for summer camping.