FS: MYOG 5-Sided Pyramid Tarp + Inner Tent

I'm selling a MYOG 5-sided pyramid tarp + inner tent.

This is the 4th pyramid tarp I've made. It is in good condition and has only been used a few nights. There are no rips or tears. It is fairly clean, with only minor dirt and dog hair on the inner.

I designed this tent to be a roomy 1-man + dog shelter; however, it could function as an occasional 2-man tent. I can sit up in the back of the inner tent and barely brush my head against the tarp; deploying the rear mid-panel tie-out would give more interior room.
The details:

Basic dimensions in first picture below
Outer tarp has 62'' peak height
Inner tent has 6'' bathtub floor
Sets up using an offset pole (pole is offset 10'' from center, sets up outside inner tent)
Requires a minimum of 5 stakes to pitch (one at each main corner)
Total of 12 ground-level tie-outs, all with linelocs and guyline installed
5 mid-panel tie-outs for extra room or wind-worthiness or snow-loading help (shock-cord loops installed - you must supply guyline for them)
Each tie-out is reinforced with an additional 1-2 layers of silnylon and sewn on using an "x-box" stich (they are super strong - probably stronger than any commercial tent I've used)
#5 zippers used on both inner tent and outer tarp for longevity
Outer tarp door can be unzipped from bottom (as usual) or from top (for venting)
Stress-relieving buckle at bottom of tarp door (make sure it is buckled before fully zipping tarp closed)
If a zipper slider were to ever break on the tarp, you can easily cut a line of stitching, remove the top zipper slider, and then reinstall - easy field repair
Little toggles to tie back outer tarp door (no toggles to tie back inner tent door)
Easy to enter and exit in the rain (can leave tarp door mostly open in the rain)
Inner tent connects to the outer via 5 mitten-hooks with shock-cord
Inner tent pitches with the outer tarp for a dry set-up
Can pack up outer tarp and inner tent together
No need to remove tarp from inner, unless you want to use tarp by itself (inner tent cannot pitch by itself)
Outer tarp fabric: 30D "buttercup yellow" silnylon from Lightheart Gear (1200mm HH) - very low stretch silnylon, does well in rain
Inner tent floor fabric: 30D camo silnylon from Lightheart Gear (3500mm HH) - extra waterproofness for floor
Inner tent netting: nylon tulle - super light, keeps out most bugs, but requires some care
Peak of tarp is reinforced with 200D Oxford - plenty durable to pitch with your typical pyramid tent pole or with your trekking pole handle up, but do not pitch with trekking pole tip up
Catenary cut used on all ridglines (flat-felled seams, with 3rd row of stitching down middle for extra strength)
Outer tarp is seam-sealed
No stuff sacks or stakes included
Total weight: 31.4 oz
Outer tarp weight: 20.4 oz
Setup:
Stake out the 4 corners of the tarp in a rectangle
Stake out the 5th corner (of the vestibule)
Insert trekking pole (handle up)
Tension and adjust stakes as needed
Deploy additional tie-outs as needed
It is a MYOG tent, so it may not be as pretty as something mass-produced, but it is 100% useable, pitches taut, and is possibly stronger than most tents out there.

I'm asking $180 shipped CONUS for the tarp + inner tent. Please PM me with any questions.

Dimensions:

General view of the front:

General view of the back:

This shows the vestibule room (picture is from before the mid-panel tie-outs were added):

A better view of the head-end of the inner:

Quilt is meant for someone 5'9'', and there is still room at the foot end:

General view of the tent (again, older picture from before the mid-panel tie-outs were added):

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags