FS: ZPacks Rain Jacket and ZPacks Mittens

I'm selling some rain gear items I rarely get to use in Arizona. If you want both the jacket and the mittens, let me know and I'll offer a $15 discount. Please PM me with any questions.
ZPacks WPB Rain Jacket

I'm selling my ZPacks WPB rain jacket, size Medium. It was purchased new by me in April 2014. This jacket uses the previous generation white fabric, so it is supposedly slightly more breathable but slightly less durable than the current fabric offering.

I had ZPacks add pit-zips to the jacket and a large chest pocket. The jacket has seen mild-to-moderate use, mainly as a windshirt, and is in good condition. It has no rips or tears, the taped seams look good, and all zippers work smoothly; however, there is some darkening of the fabric where my pack's shoulder straps were (see 3rd picture below).

Compared to other size Medium rain jackets I have tried on, I would say this jacket has a slimmer and slightly longer cut. Its hood is excellent.

Weight: 5.4oz

This jacket was $270 new. I'm asking $200 shipped CONUS. ZPacks WPB Mittens

I'm also selling my ZPacks WPB mittens, size Regular. These mittens were purchased new by me in August 2014. They use the current generation of black "Challenger" fabric.

The mittens are in great condition. They have hardly been used. No rips or tears, no signs of wear, and taped seams look good.

Weight: 1.1oz

$45 shipped CONUS

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags