FS: Old Cams, Dynafit Radical STs, Softshell Jackets

|
Howdy,
I've accumulated enough gear that it is time to purge. Prices include shipping. PM me or email at [email protected]. Happy to provide more pics upon request. Feel free to criticize and ridicule if the prices aren't right.

Here's what I've got:
Two Cams. The triggers have a smooth pull and the wires on each look brand-new.

Trango Flexcam #4 -- $20 -- Green, finger-sized. Roughly the same range as a .5 C4.
HB Wales Flexi-Fix 4 -- $20 -- Yellow, fist-sized. About the same range of a #3 C4. This guy's a little older. I would definitely think about re-slinging. Lobes still look great though.

Green TriCam (#4?)--SOLD -- Older nylon...This is roughly hand-sized.
So that means with these three pieces you've got yourself covered--fingers, hands and fists... What more could you want?
Cams and tri-cam

Cam Lobes

Dynafit Radical ST $270 -- These were purchased new in April 2014 and used maybe 20 days since then. They are in really good shape. There are a few scuffs in the plastic toe lever and some of the "turn" text on the heel is rubbing off, but that's about the only thing that differentiates them from new bindings. Brakes are 130 mm. I have them on a pair of skis with a 95 mm waist now and the only time I notice the massive brake width is occasionally when they catch in tour mode. Never noticed on the descent. I will include both the standard mounting screws and quiver-killer/binding freedom screws.

Toe 1

Toe 2

ST heel 1

Heel 2

Grivel G1 Ice Axe-- 58 cm-- SOLD General mountaineering axe. A little scratched up but still completely functional.
Ice Axe

Two softshell jackets:

Marmot Softshell Jacket-Large--Orange $30
Mountain Hardware Softshell/Fleece Hybrid Jacket--Large--Red $30

marmot 1

marmot 2

marmot 3

Nice Marmot

Mt. Hardware1

Mt. Hardware

Mt. Hardware Sap?

Mt. Hardware 5