FS: MLD Grace Duo Cuben, Exped SynMat UL 7 + Schnozzel

Hi all, I'm looking to let go of a few things, as much as I don't want to. Both items include priority shipping CONUS. PayPal friends and family or add 3%.

First up is a cuben fiber MLD Grace Duo tarp, a catch and release purchase. The previous owner took the line locs off, but I tied new ones on using ZPacks micro line. The tarp does not include poles or stakes, but will come with guy lines (2.8mm from HMG) and the original MLD stuff sack. It weighs 10oz altogether with lines in the stuff sack.

There are no holes, tears, or scuffs, and it’s in overall great condition. I do want to mention that there is a section near one end that is partially blemished with a streak of small dots (pictured below for size). The blemish was already there when I received the tarp, although the previous owner did not mention anything about it. It is a purely aesthetic blemish and does not at all affect the performance of the cuben fiber, though, so I never asked about it.

I’m selling because I am switching to a Trailstar for more protection.

$210

I also have a like new Exped SynMat UL 7 with Schnozzel pump bag. It is medium length and standard width. The SynMat has been slept on just a handful of nights in the past year, only ever inflated using the Schnozzel, and was always handled very delicately. No signs of use or wear anywhere on the pad. The Schnozzel has some dirt marks on it but is still in excellent condition. Selling because I’ve decided to stick with a CCF pad for simplicity.

$110

Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags