Warm dinner and a good night's sleep

Looking to recover some funds and pay for some summer camping trips. All items new or like new. Non smoking home. Paypal with shipping to CONUS included. Backcountry Boiler. Catch and release from AScott, although I added the pot stand and firefelt from boilerworks/sparkmade (which took over a month). Per Ascott's post - This is one of the newer versions of the boiler. It has only been used with alcohol stoves - same for me. It's pristine and does not leak. There is a very small ding along the bottom edge that can be seen in the pic, but it does not affect the performance. It is not anodized. Has base, stopper, neoprene sleeve, and carrying sack (plus firefelt and pot stand I added). I got this because I love my Kelly Kettle when car camping, but with our SoCal drought there is little chance of cooking with fire in the backcountry anytime soon, so I've moved on to other lightweight cook kits, and want to send it to a hanger that will use it more. Website says weight is 8 oz for the boiler kit (all in) + .35 oz for the firefelt and .45 oz for the pot stand. Great lightweight and efficient kit. New this set would cost $120 + tax and shipping, but they are not taking orders per their website. I'll ship it CONUS for $95 Paypal BoilerTop.jpgBoilerInside.jpgfirefelt.jpgfelt and stand.jpgstand in use.jpg GSI Dualist Original anodized aluminum - New and unused (maybe one test boil), and is taking space in my gear bin; no original box. I got this for camping with my son and added the collapsible sporks that are now included with the latest version. Now he's now in scouts and uses patrol issued cookware. This is a nice kit for two, and needs a better home to use and appreciate it. Currently sells for ~$65, but I'll ship it Conus for $40 Paypal dualist packed.jpgDualist and bag.jpgDualist pieces.jpg Hennessy Hammock Hex Rainfly 70D - Test hang and one use, but was definitely not rained on here in SoCal (perfect condition). 132" on centerline x 103" wide hexagonal shape. Original tieouts and stuff sack. I added the Hennessy Snakeskins - XL, which I'll pass on with the tarp for an extra $20 (not sold separately - I can use them). I moved on to a Superfly, but for the price this is a bomber tarp. The Hex Rainfly lists at $79.95 new + tax and shipping, but I'll ship it CONUS for $65 ($85 with Snakeskins) Big Agnes Gold Creek +20 Sleeping Bag - Regular, w/ storage and stuff sack. New and unused - Fits a rectangular 72x20 sleeping pad. This is like a big warm hug for cold weather car camping. No bottom insulation (like many Big Agnes bags), so needs a pad or hammock underquilt. 2-way, full-length zipper and draft tube. Built-in pillow sleeve. Less confining than a mummy bag. I thought I would like this, but then starting using quilts, and I have too many bags/quilts, so this one must go. 20 x 9 in stuff sac - 73 oz. $60 Paypal includes shipping CONUS. Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad - 72x20x3" This is the maroon version, not the blue one. Used a few times, like new, with no leaks, stains, patches - etc. Excellent companion to the Big Agnes sleeping bag above. Estimated R-Value 4.1. I haven't used this since moving to a hammock, it's compact, comfy and warm. $40 Paypal includes shipping CONUS. I'll take off $10 if you take both bag and pad. Post or PM for more info/pics. Per the rules, first "I'll take it" wins. PM me serious offers - not entertaining posted bids. I'm also not looking for trades, except maybe a Ti-Tri for a SP Mini Solo Kit. If you are that guy, then let's make a deal. I'll ship these fast on payment, but heading out for my first summer trip on June 9th, so act fast for summer camping. BR - Slbear.