FS: GG Gorilla, GG Mariposa, Neoair Xlite, MLD cuben Serenity

Hello all,

I'm going through the gear closet and clearing out a few things to make room for more gear. All items are gently used and in excellent condition. All items include CONUS shipping. PayPal friends and family or add the 3%. Any questions or interest in an item, please send me a PM.

Thermarest Neoair Xlite regular.

Only set up once in my living room; never used it in the field. Basically brand new. No holes or defects. Weight is 13.5 ounces in the included stuff sack. I'm also including a full length Thermarest fitted sheet. The sheet weighs 4.4 ounces in its own stuff sack. Asking $100 shipped.

MLD Solo Serenity cuben bug shelter.

This is the new version with corner struts. Also never used in the field. Amazing MLD quality and craftsmanship as always. This is the solo shelter in cuben. The specs are:

Front Width: 32"
Rear Width: 24"
Length: 6'10"
Front Height: 38"
Rear Height: 22"

Weight is 7.9 ounces in the stuff sack. Also included is MLD's yellow cord. Asking $155 shipped.

Gossamer Gear Gorilla pack.

The pack is a size large with a medium hip belt. Includes foam sit pad. Asking $150 shipped.

Gossamer Gear Mariposa pack.

This pack is a size large with a large hipbelt. Asking $160 shipped. Includes foam sit pad.